Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION'. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1 Name of concern : Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited.
2 Name of post : Clerk Grade I
3 Scale of Pay : ` 8100 – 23125/-
4 Number of Vacancies : Ezhava – 02 (Two)
Latin Catholic/Anglo Indian – 02 (Two)
Viswakarma – 01 (One)
Scheduled Caste 1 (One)
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment from qualified regular employees belonging to Ezhava, Latin Catholic/Anglo Indian, Viswakarma, Scheduled Caste candidates of the Member Societies affiliated to Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited.
6. Age : 18-50 years. Candidates born between 02.01.1963 and 01.01.1995 (Both dates included) are only eligible for the post.
1) Must have completed 3 (three) years regular service in any cadre in the Member Societies affiliated to the Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited. Candidates selected under this category should be in the service of the Member Society not only on the date of application but also on the date of appointment.
2) (a) A Degree in Commerce with Co-operation as special subject from a recognised University.
(b) (i) B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Degree (3 years) from a recognized University and
(ii) Higher Diploma in Co-operation or equivalent qualification (HDC of State Co-operative Union of Kerala or HDC/HDCM of the National Council for Co-operative Training)
Successful completion of the Subordinate (Junior) personnel Co-operative Training Course (JDC)
(c) Diploma in Rural Services with Co-operation as optional subject.
(d) B.Sc. (Co-operation and Banking) Degree of Kerala Agricultural University.
8. The eligible employees of Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited who apply for the above post should obtain the Service Certificate from the Assistant Registrar (General) showing thedetails of service of the applicant, which render them, eligible to apply for the post and shall be produced when required by the Commission.
9. Mode of submitting applications:-
Before applying for the post, candidates shall register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION' with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in. Those who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and Password.
9. Last date for receipt of application : 04/09/2013 Wednesday up to 12 midnight
10. Address to which applications are to be sent: www.keralapsc.gov.in