Applications must be submitted online through the official website of the Commission after 'ONE TIME REGISTRATION'. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Department : Animal Husbandry
2. Name of Post : Pharma Chemist
3. Scale of Pay : R18740-33680
4. Number of vacancies : 1(One)
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age limit : 18-39, only candidates born between 02/01/1974 and 01/01/1995(both dates included) are eligible to apply for the post with usual relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities.
7. Qualifications:-B.Pharm Degree from a recognised University
8. Mode of submitting Application:- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the
post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password.
9. Last date for receipt of application:- 05.06.2013, Wednesday upto 12.00 Midnight.
10. Name of Website to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in
Fore More details visit www.keralapsc.gov.in